- Would you like to learn Hungarian in a very interesting, effective and playful way?
Apply to our Hungarian as a Foreign Language - Summer University
not only to learn the language but also to receive up-to-date informations about Hungarian culture, cuisine, traditions and much more in a very amusing way, in small multicultural groups.
Learn our unique and very interesting language in the native linguistic environment and learn more than just a language!
Europe | Hungary | Nyíregyháza | University of Nyíregyháza
University of Nyíregyháza, Institute of Languages and Literature – Department of Foreign Language Teaching and Examination
Hungarian and English
You can make yourself familiar with the Hungarian language and culture.
From Monday to Friday 3x2 courses will be held in multiple groups:
• small-group language lessons
• 30 lessons per week (from Monday to Friday)
• thematic conversations
Our International Summer School gives you the opportunity to experience more than just studying!
- Welcome Event with cultural programme and presentation
- Excursion to Sóstó: Visiting Lake Sóstó and the Nyíregyháza Museum Village / Open-Air Museum
- Visiting the Botanical Garden
- Sightseeing in Nyíregyháza with tour guide: Kossuth Square, Heroes' Square, Lake Bujtos, Jósa András Museum
- Having a walk and other sport activities in Sóstó Forest
- Excursion introducing Szabolcs - Szatmár - Bereg County
- Excursion to Tokaj with wine tasting
- Visiting the Aquarius Bath by night
- Hungarian folk dance-house in cooperation with the Institute of Music
- Visiting the Nyíregyháza Zoo
- International Party as closing event
+ evenings: lectures and thematic conversations on Hungarian-related topics
FREE*, If you apply for the scholarship of Tempus Public Foundation in advance.
10.03.2022, 11 PM CET
WHO CAN APPLY?
Every foreign higher education student, graduate and professional can apply, who fulfills the following requirements:
- interested in the Hungarian language and culture and would like to gain further knowledge in Hungarian summer university courses
- over 18 at the time of submitting the application
- Hungarian isn’t his/her native language
- doesn’t live in Hungary (doesn’t have permanent residence in Hungary, isn’t employed in Hungary and doesn’t have immigration / settlement permit or aplied for such a permit in Hungary)
- possesses adequate linguistic knowledge in English or Hungarian to be able to communicate
The call for proposals in English is available at the following link.
whereas graduates should attach the reference from their workplace
to the application!
Fee-paying: 770 EUR (tuition fee, accommodation and meals)
- Tuition fee (30 Hungarian lessons per week, study material, activities and trips): 300 EUR
- Accomodation (single room in the dormitory next door to the University): 200 EUR
- Meals (breakfast - lunch - dinner): 270 EUR
APPLICATION FORM FOR FEE-PAYING PARTICIPANTS HERE.