Application for the Students at Risk Subprogramme for the academic year of 2023/2024 is now open till 10 May! The online application system can be accessed at https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/.
Call for Applications for the academic year 2023/2024 is available:
Students at Risk Programme for students fleeing the war in Ukraine – subprogramme of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme – The Tempus Public Foundation started the Students at Risk Program in 2022 (as a sub-programme of the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship), which is specifically designed for persons from Ukraine who are studying in higher education, in order to enable them to start and/or continue their studies in the Hungarian higher education system.
- Hungarian governmental program developed for students studying in full-time programmes.
- It covers tuition fees for the programme which the student gets admitted to, for the full duration of the programme.
- It grants a monthly stipend and housing allowance which both are transferred on a monthly basis.
- As a guest student, you can receive the stipend and a housing allowance once you are admitted to the program and the Tempus Public Foundation granted you the Scholarship.
- With this scholarship, you are entitled to use the Hungarian Social Securtiy and private insurance.
NOTE:Hungarian citizens and persons with dual citizenship (Hungarian included) cannot apply for this specific scholarship.
- For more information for Ukrainian citizens, please click here: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/uploads/2020/03/StaR_Call_for_Applications_Ukrainian_citizens.pdf
- For more information for other citizens, please click here: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/uploads/2020/03/StaR_Call_for_Applications_third_country_citizens.pdf
- You can submit your application to the program on the following link.https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu/
- Information: https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/studentsatrisk/
Any question should arise, please do no hesitate to contact us via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org